Free Gold Gourami (1) and Flying Foxes (2) - 77379

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Gold Gourami (1) and Flying Foxes (2) - 77379

My son brought these home after his aquatic science class was done a year and a half ago and then went off to college. I'd really like to tear down the tank. The gourami is about 4-1/2" and needs to be housed with similar size fish. The Flying Foxes can be housed in a community tank.

Also available will be the tank (20 gallon), canister filter, light and heater. But those I'd like to get some money for.
    IMG_20191208_142539617.jpgIMG_20191208_142545526.jpg

It could go as an entire setup - fish, tank, filter, etc. Please PM if you want to discuss a price.

Originally posted by Liane View Post
    My son brought these home after his aquatic science class was done a year and a half ago and then went off to college. I'd really like to tear down the tank. The gourami is about 4-1/2" and needs to be housed with similar size fish. The Flying Foxes can be housed in a community tank.

Also available will be the tank (20 gallon), canister filter, light and heater. But those I'd like to get some money for.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36551[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]36552[/ATTACH]

It could go as an entire setup - fish, tank, filter, etc. Please PM if you want to discuss a price.

Still available?

Comment

Working...
    X