205 gallon tank - FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 205 gallon tank - FREE

I have a 205 gallon tank that has a bad silicon seal for free. The tank is 44.25" deep x 36" wide x 29" tall. The tank is glass sides, pvc bottom, and acrylic lip around the top. It was made by a high end company in the Dallas area. The tank is far from show condition now. It blew a silicon seal along the bottom edge and currently does not hold water. The tank has a built in overflow in the middle of the back wall. It also has an additional four holes drilled in the bottom for a closed loop. The glass has lots of micro scuffs and is in far from perfect condition, though not many of the scratched are deep, so someone could buff them out possibly. This could be good to use as a reptile tank or resealed and used as a non-show tank.

I built the stand/canopy and they are super solid. Due to the expensive hinges and such in the stand/canopy, they do not come with the tank. If you want the stand/canopy those are $75 (tnk does not come with bulkheads and plumbing unless you want the stand. I would like it out of here this weekend if possible. You will likely need to bring at least two people to help move it.

The sump is in perfect condition and is a monster. The sump has two 'tanks built in it that could be used as holding tank, breeding tanks, refugia, etc. The sump is 32" wide x 36" deep x 18" tall. I'm asking $100 for the huge sump.

I'm up near Tomball on the NW side of town.
    IMG_2724.jpgIMG_2725.jpgAquarium unloading.jpgsump.jpg

Hey Chrisaggie. Did you still have? I’m interested. I’ll send you a message. Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X