Getting out of the hobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Getting out of the hobby

Selling off my 36 gallon bowfront setup. It’s a saltwater reef tank so I have to get the corals, fish, rock and sand out first.

78F11CA4-975D-4104-B1B0-C1259B2AA32B.jpgFrogspawn $40 obo (baseball sized)

A9C709BD-8ADD-4187-9860-07D92143A21A.jpg Mushrooms attached to ~4 pound rock $30 obo

When I first set this tank up 5 years ago, I bought the 40# CaribSea already purple package. There is a total of 7 pieces of rock. There are a few aptasia in this tank, but I’ve kept the population in check.
    There are 2 rocks with mini maxs attached ($40 each that’s $80 for both)
    Another rock with SPS and a LPS attached($60).

If you want all the corals/anemones and all the rock (40#) then I’ll do a package deal at $300. All together I have a Duncan with 15 heads, 2 SPS colonies green and purple, 2 separate Acan colonies with ~17 heads EACH, another unknown LPS, frogspawn, at least 15 red mushrooms quarter sized and larger, 2 mini max, and a few small colonies of maroon colored zoos. At the fish store this would cost you close to $1000.

I have ave a black and white false perc clownfish $15. Approximately 2 1/2” long. I’ve had it for a year.

once this all sells, I will be putting the equipment up, no holds! CASH ONLY.

Equipment is 36 gal bowfront, Aquamaxx HOB skimmer rated for 75 gallon, LED lights with phone app, custom made Oak stand, 2 Koralia circulation pumps, auto top off, 6 5gallon water containers and other random things like hydrometer, target feeder, etc.

best way to reach me is text 281-733-3566 or email me at snoookfish@yahoo.com. I probably won’t check my PMs but a few times a week at best. I live in Katy near 99 and Bayhill exit.
    Attached Files
    Softie Reef
Working...
X