Free tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tanks

Hello all, it’s been a long time. I have a bunch of tanks sitting on my curb and they’re not gone yet. 46 bowfront with stand and lid. Tank only: 55, 45, 29 (Old old), 20, 40 breeder maybe? Some lids. All were water tight a few years ago but have been sitting dry in my garage. I’ll post when they’re gone.

Can anybody point me to me to where I can ask about fish stores and setups sold there? This site has grown! I’m in the market for a 72 bowfront and fish stores have changed in the years I’ve been out of the hobby.
    Last edited by Ellen; 08-31-2019, 08:57 AM.

Gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellen View Post
      Hello all, it’s been a long time. I have a bunch of tanks sitting on my curb and they’re not gone yet. 46 bowfront with stand and lid. Tank only: 55, 45, 29 (Old old), 20, 40 breeder maybe? Some lids. All were water tight a few years ago but have been sitting dry in my garage. I’ll post when they’re gone.

Can anybody point me to me to where I can ask about fish stores and setups sold there? This site has grown! I’m in the market for a 72 bowfront and fish stores have changed in the years I’ve been out of the hobby.
      I got a reef ready 75g bowfront

Comment

Gone?

Comment

Working...
        X