FW Puffers in/near Katy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FW Puffers in/near Katy??

Any idea where I can find some freshwater Puffers in/near Katy? I have had Dwarf Puffers before and absolutely love them, however am open to all options... thank you! I really appreciate your help! If I’ve posted in the wrong area please advise, I’m new! So pumped to find a local community that shares my love for aquatics without having to go on social media. I’m taking a break. Lol

I'm not sure, but I have 3 pea puffers I'd like to rehome if you're interested. I live in Pearland but work on Richmond ave. And Beltway 8, not too far from I-10. They're healthy, came from ADG about 6-8 months ago, just weren't that interesting in my 10g planted setup, and I'd like to go back to using it for endlers. Email me if interested laffoon.cina@gmail.com.

Comment

Sent you and email!

Comment

A lot of platform that related with social media. According to my opinion, a company should follow the latest social media trends or platform to make an impact in front of audiences. Like Buddies Social Network is new. we use this platform for promote brand.

Comment

Working...
        X