CYCLED Penn-Plax Cascade 1000 Canister Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: CYCLED Penn-Plax Cascade 1000 Canister Filter

Recently upgraded from a Cascade 1000 to a Cascade 1200, and I'm looking to sell the old filter. Its been running in a planted tank for about a year and a half; flow still seems fine (can't really remember the original flowrate tbh), and it comes fully loaded with filter media + bacteria so if you're setting up a new tank and looking for an insta-cycle, heres your chance! As far as media, it has a bunch of ceramic rings, aquarium floss, 1 hard sponge and I believe a bag of plastic bio-balls. I'll also give you the new, unopened accessory bags (intake, outflow, suction cups, etc) from the new filter, as I just used the old ones. Comes with 2-3 ft of tubing (shown in pic), but I might suggest getting some fresh tubes. Feel free to ask questions, thanks!

Resized_20190801_190004.jpg

How much are you asking and what part of town are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by jsbaker View Post
      How much are you asking and what part of town are you in?
      Ahh you're right, copied from a FB post and forgot that part.

Asking $60, I'm in 77007, willing to meet inside 610.

Comment

CYCLED Penn Plax Cascade 1000 Canister Filter

Glad I could be of help My filter is still running this morning as quiet as when it was new.I have an AquaClear 110 with sponge and bio-balls, and the Fluval 406 with sponge, bio-balls, Seachem Matrix basically just rocks, and ceramic bio rings running on a 75 gallon so I know the tank is overfiltered, and that in a pinch I could run this tank on just one filter and still have healthy fish.Safety in redundancy.
        Adorable Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by Mikahom View Post
          Glad I could be of help My filter is still running this morning as quiet as when it was new.I have an AquaClear 110 with sponge and bio-balls, and the Fluval 406 with sponge, bio-balls, Seachem Matrix basically just rocks, and ceramic bio rings running on a 75 gallon so I know the tank is overfiltered, and that in a pinch I could run this tank on just one filter and still have healthy fish.Safety in redundancy.
          Not sure I understand your comment, are you looking to buy? Or maybe you posted in the wrong thread?

Comment

Give u 40

Comment

Originally posted by gmod View Post
              Give u 40
              Someone on FB offered me $60 if I still have it by next Friday, I'll sell it for 50 if you pick it up sooner.

Comment

Nah I can get 2217 for that.

Comment

Originally posted by gmod View Post
                  Nah I can get 2217 for that.
                  Can you buy 4-6 weeks of cycle time?

Just kidding, good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X