Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20gal Aquarium Full Setup, includes stand, LED light, heater, filter, plants - $100

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 20gal Aquarium Full Setup, includes stand, LED light, heater, filter, plants - $100

Update: SOLD! :)

Imgur photo album:
    https://imgur.com/a/k8gajY2

(Doesn’t include the tiny aquarium underneath, nor the crappy little shop light, but pretty much everything else pictured is included!)

This tank has been running for about a year, so it’s mature and cycled. Selling it as-is with the substrate and plants and however many little wild-color neocaridina shrimp I haven’t managed to catch. It pains me to get rid of it but I have 5 other tanks and I really need to downsize.

Also includes a sliding glass lid I made myself to fit the tank perfectly, and 2 mesh dividers you can use to divide the tank into up to 3 compartments if you wish. (I originally made the dividers so I could keep 2 bettas in the tank) I can include an empty 5-gallon water jug too if you’d like ($12ish value).

Tank Dimensions:
    24in x 16.5in x 12.25in

Metal Tank stand:
    -27.75in tall
    -Upper dimensions: 25in x 13.375in
    -Lower dimensions: 29.5in x 17.5in
    -(It’s wider at the bottom than the top)
    -It has a built-in shelf with vertical space of 18in.

The LED light:
    -NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light, 18-24 in
    -I have this exact model on 3 of my planted aquariums, been very happy with it.
    -Worth $28 on Amazon:

The heater:
    -100W AquaTop Premier Glass Heater with Protective Guard
    -All of my aquariums use either the 50W or 100W version of this heater and I’ve never had any problems with them.
    -Worth $16 on Amazon:

The filter:
    -SUNSUN JP-032F Internal Power Aquarium Filter, 92gph
    -It’s a cheap filter but I have them in 3 of my aquariums and they do the job.
    -Plus this one you’ll be getting is cycled so hey.
    -Worth $9ish on Amazon:

Plants:
    -2 huge water lettuce
    -Dwarf saggitaria
    -A wad of some cool floating plant I’m not sure of the ID, probably crystalwort.
    -All of these plants were bought from my LFS a year or more ago, not sure of their initial origins.

Substrate is 2 layers, each 0.5”-0.75”:
    -Top layer: Seachem Fluorite black gravel
    -Bottom layer: Scott’s Hyponex potting soil (sifted)

Asking $100 for all of it together.
    Last edited by tony.richmin; 07-21-2019, 01:54 PM. Reason: Items sold
Working...
X