205G tank/stand and large sump for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 205G tank/stand and large sump for sale

I have a 205 gallon tank, stand, & canopy for sale. The tank is 44.25" deep x 36" wide x 29" tall. The tank is glass sides, pvc bottom, and acrylic lip around the top. It was made by a high end company in the Dallas area. The tank is far from show condition now. It blew a silicon seal along the bottom edge several months ago and currently does not hold water. The tank has a built in overflow in the middle of the back wall. It also has an additional four holes drilled in the bottom for a closed loop. The glass has lots of micro scuffs and is in far from perfect condition, though not many of the scratched are deep, so someone could buff them out possibly. This could be good to use as a reptile tank or resealed and used as a non-show tank. I built the stand/canopy and they are super solid. I am asking $100 firm for the tank, stand, and canopy. As you can imagine, this is far less than I have in just the stand. I would like it out of here by this Friday if possible. You will likely need to bring at least two people to help move it.

The sump is in perfect condition and is a monster. The sump has two 'tanks built in it that could be used as holding tank, breeding tanks, refugia, etc. The sump is 32" wide x 36" deep x 18" tall. I'm asking $150 firm for the sump.

I'm up near Tomball on the NW side of town. I won't hold either, first to be able to come gets them as I would like to make space in the house asap.
    Aquarium unloading.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg
    IMG_2725.jpg
    sump.jpg
    Attached Files

I still have the tank and sump. I will be home this weekend if anyone wants to come look.

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

Yes, I still have it. If no one wants it soon I'm going to disassemble it for the cabinet hardware.

Comment

Still available? If so ill take it.

Comment

I still have it. I just saw this from over a month ago, so Deathraisin16 is first in line for it. If anyone else is interested let me know. If not, I will be taking the stand apart for parts very soon.

Comment

Working...
            X