New to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Hello all my name is Lonnie I have never been apart of a fish forum and am looking forward to it. Little bit about my hobby I am in love with guppies and Bettas there are many fish I like to look at and enjoy but those two just simply bring me more happiness in my tanks. I keep mostly small planted tanks no larger than 20 gallons due to apartment gallon restrictions but they never said how many tanks I can have lol so yes I suffer from mts pretty bad at times. I’m hoping that I can find out about fish auctions possibly some other live bearer lovers on here and ultimately have access to closer breeders and not have to order in different strains online. So if your into live bearers or also suffer from multiple tank syndrome lets be friends and share our love for this hobby!!!!!
    I dream of guppy not genie

Originally posted by Lasmitty View Post
    Hello all my name is Lonnie I have never been apart of a fish forum and am looking forward to it. Little bit about my hobby I am in love with guppies and Bettas there are many fish I like to look at and enjoy but those two just simply bring me more happiness in my tanks. I keep mostly small planted tanks no larger than 20 gallons due to apartment gallon restrictions but they never said how many tanks I can have lol so yes I suffer from mts pretty bad at times. I’m hoping that I can find out about fish auctions possibly some other live bearer lovers on here and ultimately have access to closer breeders and not have to order in different strains online. So if your into live bearers or also suffer from multiple tank syndrome lets be friends and share our love for this hobby!!!!!
    It seems this site is pretty much dead, but if you are looking for a great site, monsterfishkeepers.com is great for any non Houston specific questions you have.

Comment

hello! planted tank forum is active as well. i look here for give- aways and to give away and for local houston stuff.
      Last edited by ladykemma2; 05-13-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Welcome. I believe we all suffer MTS on this forum.
        010G Long fin BN grow-out
        020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
        020G Leulepi grow-out
        020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
        030G Leulepi breeder
        030G SRD FlowerHorn
        040G Hongi Sweden breeder
        090G Tangs community
        100G Tangs community
        150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

Working...