Finnex planted plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnex planted plus

Need some clarification here. I purchased a finnex planted plus for my Mr.Aqua 22 gallon long and overall it’s ok. I replaced it with an old t5ho dual bulb fixture as I felt the Led would be better. I have a planted plus on a 5 gallon and it’s an amazing fixture for that aquarium. What I’ve noticed on the 36 inch fixture on the Mr Aqua aquarium is the light spread from front to back doesn’t seem to reach the full 12 inches. The dimensions of the aquarium are 36x12x12. I would assume this light is in the high light category on this aquarium. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is an old thread and you've probably since moved on (or solved your problem) but you could consider aftermarket or third party risers for your lights. I have a set of risers from elevateshrimp.com (they're 3d printed and pricey but if you only need one set then *shrug*) which I actually bought because I got a pair from someone else. I believe I have the 2.5" risers for my FugeRay fixtures which match the height of my 24/7 SE. If you need more spread but it looks close, then maybe a 3-3.5" riser would fit your needs. You could do some rigging to test what height works best for your tank.

Comment

Working...
    X