180G Full Planted Setup with Everything -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 180G Full Planted Setup with Everything -

I have an AGA 180 gallon thats reef ready with dual overflows with custom build stand and canopy. I took a job where I travel more than 200 days a year so its no longer practical to maintain and keep it. It's been without an real livestock for almost a year. Was once my baby, a fully planted discus tank. I have well over $15,000 invested in everything. It needs some love and care to get it back to where it was but all the expensive pieces are there and just need a good cleaning and going through.

What’s included:

180 Gallon AGA reef ready tank (about 4 years old) with dual overflows, no scratches with the exception of a little bit on the left side. Absolutely no scratches on the front or right hand side. Tank has black vinyl on backside that can be removed if you want to be able to see through it.

Custom built furniture grade canopy and stand. Canopy is drilled and has four quiet computer fans. Stand has dual switch port and built in under mount lighting on switches as well. The canopy needs a refresh to look as sharp as it did when it was new but is fully functional.

Lighting includes four 60 inch 80w T5’s with reflectors, and two 175W metal halides. I have a few new bulbs that were next used. The T5 bulbs are all Giesemann. Lights are all on smart timers that are fully programmable.

Filtration includes an FX5 that’s custom plumed as well as a 20-gallon sump with customizable media inserts etc.

CO2 is injected directly into the sump pump, comes with a regulator, high end needle valve, solenoid, and timer. As well as two CO2 bottles 5lbs and 20lbs.

RODI unit with new filters and auto water change setup.

Comes with tons of driftwood everything in the picture plus more.

Tank has $500 worth of ADA aqua soil as well as two more big bags that haven’t been opened. Comes with the plants that are left in it as well as tons of fertilizers, test kits, food, auto feeder, heaters, medications, 20 gallon hospital/breeding tank that fits under the stand as well. Everything it’s a complete setup ready to go.

Tank is currently running and has never had a sight of a leak. Would prefer not to split items, but might be open if the offer is right. I don’t have a vehicle capable of moving the tank. I will help with the teardown but you will need to provide containers for the gravel etc. I am happy to help with the loading but will require at least three other people for lifting. Payment is due before the tank moves and you are responsible from that point forward.

Looking for $1,500.00 for everything.

Please contact me with any questions, thanks.

Charles Crews 214-208-2533
    Aquarium Empty.jpgIMG_0382.jpgIMG_0380.jpg556590_10100287585717776_6519030_42277579_1926193360_n.jpg
    Last edited by CharlesCrews; 08-13-2018, 12:32 PM.

Bump, open to offers.

Comment

Working...
    X