FLUVAL ASKOLL PURE L TANK and STAND NIB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: FLUVAL ASKOLL PURE L TANK and STAND NIB

Hi to all, I am selling a tank and stand combo NIB. Tank accent and stand are both burgundy. Definitely more of a furniture piece that will make a nice splash of color to any room. Made in Italy. Asking for $300; well below market value. Cash only. Just a poor soul trying to de-clutter his house so his boss lady would stop nagging

PURE-L-LED-burgundy.jpg pure-stand-L-burgundy.jpg

Highlights

• Immediate access to the filtration media contained in a convenient basket on the cover of the 18-gallon aquarium
    • Light indicates when to place the main filter materials for added convenience
    • Four-stage filter (mechanical, fine, chemical, and biological) equipped with filtration media for better water filtration

Overview

Fluval Pure L Aquarium Set with Stand displays an essential and elegant design with all the technology concealed beneath the lid. It's suitable for every type of fishkeeper; plus, access to the filter, filtration media, and the lighting system couldn't be any easier.
    Rolling filtration system has a light that indicates when to replace media, so you'll never have to worry about forgetting to change it. Four-stage filter comes equipped with mechanical, fine, chemical, and biological media. Pump allows water filtration up to six times per hour, so your aquarium always looks spotless. Aquarium also includes programmable timer for high-efficiency LED lighting, Askoll Thermal 100W Heater, and a cable wrap to keep your cables tidy. Available in red, white, and black high-gloss finishes.
    Technical Specifications
    Aquarium dimensions: 23.7" x 15.75" x 19.7" h
    Cabinet dimensions: 22.04" x 14.2" x 27.6" h

***I'm in the NW Houston area; 77065. Feel free to email me at: thesnowking@gmail.com
    ***Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by snowprince; 08-05-2018, 11:08 PM.

Bump

Comment

Bump. $270

Comment

Bump. $250 obo

Comment

Working...
        X