pothos tanks- highly recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pothos tanks- highly recommend

pothos and anubias - i found something that I don't kill and works well for me. in our hard water these are thriving. also nitrates are zero. the molly fry love the shelter of the root masses. IMG_20180624_170130.jpg
    Last edited by ladykemma2; 06-29-2018, 10:18 AM.

Originally posted by ladykemma2 View Post
    pothos and anubias - i found something that I don't kill and works well for me. in our hard water these are thriving. also nitrates are zero. the molly fry love the shelter of the root masses. [ATTACH=CONFIG]34854[/ATTACH]
    How do you put the pothos in the tank? Like are they loose or in a mesh basket or ???
    Guppies:
    Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
    Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
    HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Fancyfish View Post
      How do you put the pothos in the tank? Like are they loose or in a mesh basket or ???
      I have the fake driftwood from PetSmart, some Oak branches from a tree outside, and the braces on the aquarium top. Just kind of draped all over the place. some of the pieces kept wanting to fall so I use a little masking tape to Anchor them loosely to the rim of the tank

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone came over this week to pick up some mollies.

We were joking about this is a No Tech Tank, no dirt, no substrate, all aerial (above the ground?) Root feeders. just room and window lights. there's lots of leaves in there . Oak, Magnolia leaves, non-toxic leaves to create a river ecosystem so they leach tannins in the water so the water is quite yellow purposefully.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6820 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by ladykemma2; 07-03-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X