Ammonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammonia

Okay got one for you guys to help me understand WTF is going on . I set up 40 gallons breeders 8 weeks ago. I have two sponges on each and two fluval 70 for each tank. Extremely filtrated. Been adding Stability Prime e eryday . One tank has been fully cycled, the other tank has .25 ammonia, zero nitrite or nitrate. Been this way for over a week? Been putting some food in to get bacteria to feed? Nothing.So 50% WC with RO and still has ammonia . How is this possible. No dead bodies or anything of that nature.. Any ideas what’s going on. Oh yeah, tested with API and Seachem.still the same results? Any Scientist’ out there.

Maybe you weren’t ready for the cardinals you ordered?????

Comment

I was mode that ready-tank wise. Fully cycled, daily tank analysis shoiwe water to be dime- ammonia, nitritle nitrate was insignificant at 20%,, W/C yesterday when nitrate was only 20. So, no it wa not even a
      A (mini cycle). My guess is they all had ammonia burn but that way they reacted. No O2 for transport.?. Dis expedities acclimationsms since that all diress on my end. Many more,than most on most on this site. Just found iamazing more than LLA screwed those shipmenr up.
      Last edited by FJR1300; 03-05-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X