75 gallon Stand & Sump, LED Lights, Skimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 75 gallon Stand & Sump, LED Lights, Skimmer

I have a number of items for sale that were purchased for a tank I never got going. This was a used setup that I purchased but bought a number of items new. The setup is just too big and I don't have space. I am looking to build a JBJ 20 frag instead as I can make that work in the space I have.

I am new to this. If my prices are offensively high let me know so I can fix them and it can be a win/win for both of us. If they are offensively low, buy it then tell me so I learn. I am interested in trades if we can make something work for a small setup or similar items I will need for my Nuvo 20.

I am on the Northeast side. Atascocita Humble area. I can meet anywhere in this area for pickup. The stand/sump will of course need to be picked up at my house and they are very heavy.

Here is what's for sale:

75 tank stand and sump - $110
    • Beautiful stand unless you ask my wife who claims it enormous
    • Custom made, includes power strip and fuge light installed
    • Sump is built into unit. It's removable but in pieces or you will need to rig the stand to allow removal
    • Picture:

Brand New Coralvue Reef Octopus BH-1000 Skimmer - $125
    • I tested it to make sure all the electronics work and box is tossed
    • Less than an hour total use on it
    • Amazon: Skimmer
    • Picture: I just washed it to get the dust off. It's drying and I can send a photo in a bit if required before purchase.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Aggiejames; 01-12-2017, 09:22 PM.

RODI sold

Comment

LED lights are pending pick up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiejames View Post
        LED lights are pending pick up tomorrow.
        Lights sold

Comment

Working...
        X