Live rock and live sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Live rock and live sand

Selling house, removing 3 year old built in 180 gallon FOWLR saltwater aquarium - will have some other things for sale after demo, but first thing, I have more live rock and live sand than my new free-standing 72 gallon system can handle... not sure about the price for the sand, probably two to three hundred pounds of black sand, complete with all of the critters in it... make me an offer on the sand...

live rock, probably 150 pounds (we would weigh it before selling obviously), not the prettiest in the world, not sure, but if i remember correctly, I think we pretty much stuck with FIJI rock and dead base rock, one of you experts will need to tell me for sure when you see it - thinking $1.00/lb, very healthy rock, we had way more rock than we needed in our 180 gal system, bacteria has thrived, I've seen lots of feather worms poking there heads out now and then - system is still up and running, all livestock removed - water quality in the tank has been excellent, and for now, still is, 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites and very manageable nitrates, it was not a reef tank, so low nitrates were OK... need to sell this stuff so I can tear the aquarium down, not sure how long bacteria will stay healthy without livestock for ammonia source... I will look for responses and we will go from there.
Working...
X