Trouble with selling to LFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with selling to LFS

There is a new store in the Woodlands, and I have tried twice to bring in livestock to sell to the store. Both times it was about 200 cherry shrimp. There was also tank raised S.A. tetras. And several desirable plants I have seen for sale for big dollars and marked as rare in another store in the same chains downtown store (mini rinecki, pogostigmon helfiri, needle leaf Java fern)

Both times I was offered 20.00$ for all of it.
    Now I don't mean to be negative, but the store had very few cherry shrimp, and I remember right they want $3.99 each. So it would have taken 5 shrimp sold to make back their credit they offered me. The other 195 shrimp are all profit.

I have sold many plants and fish and shrimp to the same chain at the downtown location and have always been treated well. Always been given a fair deal.

I'm really disappointed with the store and staff. It's about 10 minutes from my house, but I will be driving 40+ minutes from now on to avoid the Woodlands stores short comings. I hope the store turns in around, but will have to do so without my business.

Get yourself a DBA. That way the stores will treat you different. You will be a business and not just a hobbyist.
    Also no store needs 200 cherry shrimp. Try taking just 25 into store.

Comment

Working...
    X