40 gallon breeder system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 40 gallon breeder system

OK I have a 40g breeder system for sale. It's still running and need to get rid of the corals,snails,and shrimps first before I start parting out the goods.

Livestock:
    1 cleaner shrimp $20
    1 peppermint shrimp $5

Corals:
    Orange setosa $15
    Purple stylophora $30
    3 different birds nest gold,pink, and green on one frag plug $20
    And a frag of pink stylophora $40
    Green stylophora $10

Equipment:
    Max spec razor 160w only been used for 5 months never been overy 80% and only ran for 8hrs a day. $200
    2 rw8 with controller's only 5mths old
    Apex with 1eb8 pH and temp probe break out box and a net gear $475
    Jebao 4 head dosing pump with almost full calcium,alkalinity, and mag b-bionic $50
    Jebao dc return pump with controller $50
    2 Lil fish 150 reactor no pump runs off return 2mths old $30
    40g breeder w/stand and raceways for wire management tank is drilled for 2 drains and two returns plenty of flow tank is a yr old seams are in excellent condition $100
    Brs 75gpd Rodi unit $100

Prices are negotiable I live in Lake Jackson TX about an hr south of Houston

Buy more then two items I'll give you a deal. Buy the whole system and I'll give you a really good deal. Come on if I have to I'll meet you in Pearland for livestock and corals equipment you will have to come get unless I have room for it while I meet someone in Pearland.

Comment

All live stock is gone, apex sold. make offer will meet for all items but the tank and stand

Comment

Everything is gone except the razor light and Rodi system just make an offer need the money

Comment

Rodi is sold! Only thing left is a maxspec razor make an offer

Comment

Working...
          X