Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds

Why can't I view the for sale forums? I click, then there is a text button that says click here if not automatically redirected then I click I get a blank page. Disappointed

Looking into it. Give me a minute.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Okay, it was a problem with the rules addon. I went ahead and accepted the rules for you so you should be able to see the Fish Market forums now.

This is the text of the basic rules:

Basic Fish Market Rules
      In order to use the HFB Fish Market, you must agree to abide by the following simple rules. Violations will result in infractions and/or bans. For the full text of the rules, click here.

DO NOT post COMMERCIAL listings.
      DO NOT post ILLEGAL items.
      DO make sure LOCATION is set in your profile.
      DO set a PRICE for your items.

HoustonFishBox takes no responsibility nor oversight as to the correctness or fairness of any offer to buy or sell. This is a reminder to all members to use due diligence in all transactions. It is the buyer/seller's responsibility to research all offers and negotiate all sales.

HoustonFishBox will not be responsible for any losses that could be incurred from use of this forum. Additionally, HoustonFishBox staff will not be responsible for mediating any disputes. Any and all disputes should be handled privately between the parties involved.
      For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
      X