No power in outler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No power in outler

I'm getting back into the reef world again and first thing I'm working with is setting up my RODI system and water holding station.

It worked out great because the tank is directly on the other side of the wall to the left. All I have to do is take water out when doing water changes and open a valve under the tank to add water directly into the sump from the holding unit.

But I ran into a little problem where I seem to need the help from an electrician.

I added a strip to the outlet and used it with a water pump to move water from one container to the other yesterday with no problems. Today I did the same thing until I moved all of it. After I went back to use it, it stopped working. So I checked the breakers and they are not tripped, I still flipped them all just in case. Checked to see if any GFCI in the house were tripped but found out that there are none anywhere in this old house. I bought a new GFCI outlet to replace the one that seems not to work but still no power. What can it be?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Ivan

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Did you check the outlet with a meter? or a lamp? to see if there is voltage? Just wondering if your pump is bad or the outlet..

Comment

Working...
    X