My Wife is Putting on a Car Raffle Benefit for a Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife is Putting on a Car Raffle Benefit for a Friend

Just thought I'd let y'all in on the raffle (which includes a raffle for a 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe among other items) my wife is putting on for a friend of hers. It's $100 per car raffle ticket. Main raffle (not car raffle) are 1 for $5, or 5 for $20. My wife works for a charity organization but this event is something she's putting on for her friend who needs help. Contact information is on the flyer's footnote section.

Event in Houston, TX by Peggy Lambert on Saturday, April 16 2016 with 146 people interested and 204 people going. 22 posts in the discussion.

P.S. Sorry if it's in the wrong spot, Admins. Please feel free to move it to the correct sub-forum.
    Attached Files

You can email my ol' lady @ ourplague at comcast dot net with your paypal information and she can send you a payment request to your email and then scan your raffle tickets and email them to you.

Comment

Garett is that you?

Comment

It is I, Chris!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Telekenisisisisis

Comment

Lmao, what's up looser. Put me down for a $5 ticket

Comment

Send an email to my woman @ ourplague at Comcast.net with your PayPal email so she can send you a payment request

Sent from my iPhone using Telekenisisisisis

Comment

I havnt done paypal in years...text me, maybe we can meet up today or something

Comment

Working...
              X