Hello Fishbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fishbox

Hello guys, just start building a 120g saltwater tank took me almost a year and half to build this setup, right now its still cycling in my tank for a month now. I will post picture if i can to show you where im at now. Still getting equipment for the tank slowly.

Btw can someone guild me, why i can comment people forum,thread only can do PM?

Attached Files

Nice. I wish I had room to try out a salt water tank.

Originally posted by tommyvo View Post
    Hello guys, just start building a 120g saltwater tank took me almost a year and half to build this setup, right now its still cycling in my tank for a month now. I will post picture if i can to show you where im at now. Still getting equipment for the tank slowly.

Btw can someone guild me, why i can comment people forum,thread only can do PM?

Comment

You should try it out with like a medium size tank to see how you like it :) took me a while to learn the basic of saltwater well for reef tank

Comment

Welcome to the box! There's no commenting enabled on buy/sell/trade threads

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
          Welcome to the box! There's no commenting enabled on buy/sell/trade threads
          Oh thank you for letting know

Comment

Letting me know that *

Comment

Working...
            X