Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutations from Huntsville

Hey guys,

I'm a member of www.texasaquarists.com and was referred here by a neighbor. This place seems pretty great so far! I have no idea how to introduce myself so I'll do what I can.

I keep cichlids, primarily oscars. One of my tanks is a 55 gal nursery for two oscars, two Jack Dempseys, a Black Diamond, and also a red jewel and candystripe pleco both bred by my grandpa. I also have another 55 gal in which I am raising a baby oscar that I "rescued" from my place of employment as well as another of pawpaw's red jewels. I also just set up an emergency temp 10 gal in my room for yet another red jewel that was being bullied mercilessly by the one in the nursery.

I don't have near as many aquarist friends as I would like to, and thusly I am turning to forums. If any of you guys out there are cichlid people as well and like to discuss all things aquatic, you know where to find me. I love to see pictures of people's builds and stock (all kinds!) so don't be afraid to just send stuff over. As much as I love to browse marine/reef topics, I know hardly anything about it (still would love to see it though!). The little bit of aquatic knowledge I possess lies in cichlids, but I work at a pet store so I am not TOTALLY clueless.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

One Love

Welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard! We love to see your tanks and fish. Please post them if you can.
      010G Long fin BN grow-out
      020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
      020G Leulepi grow-out
      020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
      030G Leulepi breeder
      030G SRD FlowerHorn
      040G Hongi Sweden breeder
      090G Tangs community
      100G Tangs community
      150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

Originally posted by ptran View Post
        Welcome aboard! We love to see your tanks and fish. Please post them if you can.
        Will do soon!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the Box!
          Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Welcome to the family!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the Fish Mecca of Texas!

Mike

Comment

Wow, this place is awesomely welcoming and cool! Thanks!

I made a post of all my stuff here: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...-my-other-post

Stay awesome!

Comment

Working...
                X