Need to thin Cory heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to thin Cory heard

We have probably three females and a dozen or so males and keep getting babies here and there.

I would like to give the females to a good home and could throw in a couple of males if someone wanted to breed some.

If they could live in my outdoor goldfish pond, I would relocate the females.

Any ideas how I might connect with someone who wants the fish?

I think it would be pretty easy to give away Corys. Every one loves Corys. I would take them. I have room in my big tank.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

What kind of cories are they? And where are you located?

Comment

We're around the Jersey Village area, and I believe they are Peppered Cories. Thank you both for showing interest.

Comment

I'm pretty close to JV.

Comment

How convenient! I'll try to quarantine them and take a few pictures sometime this weekend. If you're still interested by then feel free to send me a message and we can work something out.

Comment

Peppers are great and can live in a pond in summer. Found in cooler regions of Paraquay, Uruquay and Argentina.

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Thanks, DoubleDutch. If this comes up again I guess we can always put them there.

Here are the pictures, finally - many apologies for poor quality. There are a total of four females and I found 2 tiny babies, so they're going too I guess.

Attached Files

Comment

Awww they're such great Corys. Little submarines !!

Comment

If you still have them, I'll take them. I have a group of 7 I'm looking to add to so I can breed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

They are nice looking. They will look great on my slate bottom.

Comment

Working...
                        X