5 gal nano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 gal nano

I'm looking to do a 5 gal nano reef tank. So far all I have is the tank itself. It's just a regular all glass aquarium with black frame. I need advice on what equipment to get and what type of livestock will fit in this. I want live rock. Anemones coral shrimp small fish maybe clown and damsels. Please help thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Aqua Clear Filters are good for these setups. I have one myself. What exactly do you need help with?

Comment

Basically what type of filter light heater and circulation pump does it need to keep the reef and fish happy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

aquaclear will be enough circulation if you get a small ac50 and turn into a small refugium (take out all media from filter and put chaeto in there with a small clip on light to help it grow as well as live rock rubble in the bottom of it) Heaters are tough for nanos, but cobalt and finnex have decent small heaters.
        Heres the cobalt, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cobalt-Mini-...IwESa6Jk2EhJgg

Comment

I don't use a heater or powerhead on mine. Filter has enough flow. I was using a Par 38 led bulb and a Nano Led fixture as well. I will try to find pics.

Comment

Just a thought, last time i set up a small reef i used dry rock (cheaper) and one small nice coraline coated piece of live rock and saved a bunch.

Comment

Working...
            X