Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe splitting shipping from an online fish store

I have been look around this website: http://www.gunpowderaquatics.net/
    I was think on making some purchases in the near future but wanted to know if anybody was interested in buying from them so we can save on the shipping?
    No rush I was just curious. They seem to have nice stuff and the prices are not to bad. If I could save on shipping that would be cool.

These tetras are catching my eye
    Last edited by Soyosubie; 08-27-2015, 11:09 PM.

Cool looking tetras. I don't believe I've seen them locally.
    010G Long fin BN grow-out
    020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
    020G Leulepi grow-out
    020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
    030G Leulepi breeder
    030G SRD FlowerHorn
    040G Hongi Sweden breeder
    090G Tangs community
    100G Tangs community
    150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

Check with Don at ADG or Daniel at Fish Gallery because they may be able to get these. We are lucky in Houston that we have one of the best importers in the world in Humble. He specializes in peruvian tetras among other things. ADG and the fish gallery order from this importer in Humble. The website is not updated as often as it should be but you can check it out at rehobotaquatics.com. You will not be able to buy directly from the importer and don't ask. Please respect that he will only do business with ADG or Fish Gallery and they can order for you. He is local so no worries on shipping

Comment

Originally posted by blaciarmd View Post
        Check with Don at ADG or Daniel at Fish Gallery because they may be able to get these. We are lucky in Houston that we have one of the best importers in the world in Humble. He specializes in peruvian tetras among other things. ADG and the fish gallery order from this importer in Humble. The website is not updated as often as it should be but you can check it out at rehobotaquatics.com. You will not be able to buy directly from the importer and don't ask. Please respect that he will only do business with ADG or Fish Gallery and they can order for you. He is local so no worries on shipping
        I went to ADG last week. I really didn't see much stock. I guess I can call them and ask them if they can import it.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Comment

You would need to ask Don to order.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Soyosubie View Post
            I went to ADG last week. I really didn't see much stock. I guess I can call them and ask them if they can import it.

FG has better tetra selection IMO.
            010G Long fin BN grow-out
            020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
            020G Leulepi grow-out
            020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
            030G Leulepi breeder
            030G SRD FlowerHorn
            040G Hongi Sweden breeder
            090G Tangs community
            100G Tangs community
            150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

Yes FG has a better tetra selection. I am with ptran and dont think i have seen those stocked regularly. i have heard of daniel special ordering as well, and since they are a larger store, might be able to get a better rate

Comment

Stopped by fish gallery. Didn't find much of what I was looking for, but I did get a couple of male threadfin rainbow fish.

Comment

Fish gallery had these on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetranerd View Post
                    Fish gallery had these on Saturday.
                    Oh dang.... I may have to stop after work. Thanks for the heads up. How much? Ballpark

Comment

If you do not purchase them locally, I can vouch for gunpowderaquatics. I have placed two different orders with them and was very pleased with each. The first order was held up at the local post office for 4-5 days (post office fault) and there was only one fish that did not make it out of the group I ordered.

Comment

Working...
                      X