not letting me post on for sale livestock threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not letting me post on for sale livestock threads

not letting me post on for sale livestock threads, Any reason why? It says I do not have permission to comment?
    46 gallon bow front
    Grow Out Cichlid tank

240 gallon long
    Community SA/CA/African Cichlid (we will see how it works out....)

There are no replies allowed on sale ads. You must PM the seller directly or contact however they mention in the add. There was too many comments and issues that seemed to crop up so only the original poster can comment or reply.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

oh gotcha, thanks for the info.
      46 gallon bow front
      Grow Out Cichlid tank

240 gallon long
      Community SA/CA/African Cichlid (we will see how it works out....)

Comment

same I cant post on any sale thread for years

Comment

It was removed as a feature due to too many issues and arguments. Calling Dibs, talking trash about someone else's equipment or livestock, it just got to be too much and was all the mods were policing here. So to stop it, they removed the ability to reply to anyone else's sell post (might be all the market area, not sure really) and now you must PM them or contact them via whatever method they describe (like call a number or email, or whatever really), by PM'ing them when they asked to call will not get a response usually. It really eliminated a lot of time the mods were wasting on settling little disputes. To be honest they handled it for years upon years, so it was a long time coming.
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Working...
          X