Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got some pea puffers and I couldn't be happier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just took some snails from my main tank and put them into the puffer tank. One of the little guys saw me, followed the snails and is GETTIN IT! You know he's not telling his friends though!

Comment

Man! If they get after em like that I may get some pea puffers for both 55's cuz I got em bad
      30G fowlr
      55G planted community
      30G corner Glo tank

Comment

I just started a new thread with video so you can see them in action. Starting to get real territorial now!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beth777 View Post
          Are you serious! They've already nearly polished off all those snails? LOL What little piggys! LOL
          I need a few pea puffers for my snail problem. Got them darn eggs in the moss too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          010G Long fin BN grow-out
          020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
          020G Leulepi grow-out
          020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
          030G Leulepi breeder
          030G SRD FlowerHorn
          040G Hongi Sweden breeder
          090G Tangs community
          100G Tangs community
          150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

I don't like it when I have fish that compete for food like that, but I do. Big Blue, my acei, loves the algae wafers that I drop for the corys. I swear I try to distract him with my left hand while I drop the wafers with the right and I cannot fool that darn fish! LOL This is even with the lights off some times. LOL

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
            mine do attack the bloodworms pretty fast now, but if they were in a tank with tetras and such, they would not get a morsel if there were no snails available to snack on all day.

Comment

You should've seen all the snails in that tank.

Originally posted by ptran View Post
              I need a few pea puffers for my snail problem. Got them darn eggs in the moss too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my puffers in a planted community tank , they are doing well so far. Puffers, tetras, cory pyg, ottos, bristlenose. They tend to chase tails when they get bored and when their hungry they are relentless. Keep them feed and plenty plants. 20 gallon with more than 10 puffers lol.

Comment

Working...
                X