Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

34 F1 Tropheus Maswa and More! (Shipping Avialable!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 34 F1 Tropheus Maswa and More! (Shipping Avialable!)

Hey Gang.

I have 30 F1 Maswa from Trophish (John Irby) Colony that are 2.5-3.25" and have started spawning. There are some decent bands starting to show and they all very healthy and active.

Unsure of the ratio of them but there are only a few larger males showing dominance at this point. But I'm sure there are a few more still growing out. These fish are considered juvies/ sub adults being their size and recent spawning activity.

In with them are 4 F1 Maswa from my original WC Maswa colony that has some very nice yellows coming out. They are not out of my current group. As well as 3 F2 from my old F1 breeding colony that I will throw in For Free. Also adding one 2" F1 Tanganicodus "Kigoma" Goby for Free!!!

I also have a pair of Kasanga Gobies that I got from cichlids and herps that I can throw in for Free to sweeten this deal and get them sold to a good home. I don't have the room for these two any more. Just trying to clear out some space for new comers this month and next.

I will label the bags for the F2's and bag them separate and the 4 F1 from my original WC Colony of Maswa are noticeably the biggest at this point but I will still mark the bag they are in and put the smallest from johns group in with them so you can tell the diff and keep them separate.

I can ship them nationwide through Delta Air Cargo. Box, Styro, Double Nagged and Banded and Pure O2 Free packing materials. Shipping cost will be around $75 because of the amount of water needed.

I'm asking $500 for the group of 34+ 3 free being their size.

That's 37 Maswa for $500

If interested get ahold of me through PM, Drewcrocker@hotmail.com (put Maswa in subject), Call @ (248) 943-8634

Thanks! Video of the group, with goby

Last edited by Mastiffman; 06-17-2015, 10:05 AM.
    Andrew C.
    My Youtube Channel
    Join the Tropheus & More community today!
    (KJV) Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9-13, John 3:16-17

Keeping:
    WC Tropheus Bulu Point, Ikola, Kasanga, Maswa, Pemba, Ulwile, Mpulungu, Tanzania Murago
    WC Petro. Trews,Petro. Moshi
    WC Eretmodus "Mpulungu, Kasanga"-F1 "Bulu Point"
    WC N. Tretacephalus
    WC L. Ocellatus "Isanga", L. Multifaciatus "Mbita"- L. Brevis "Kavala"

SOLD! Close thread please.
    Andrew C.
    My Youtube Channel
    Join the Tropheus & More community today!
    (KJV) Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9-13, John 3:16-17

Keeping:
    WC Tropheus Bulu Point, Ikola, Kasanga, Maswa, Pemba, Ulwile, Mpulungu, Tanzania Murago
    WC Petro. Trews,Petro. Moshi
    WC Eretmodus "Mpulungu, Kasanga"-F1 "Bulu Point"
    WC N. Tretacephalus
    WC L. Ocellatus "Isanga", L. Multifaciatus "Mbita"- L. Brevis "Kavala"

Comment

Working...
    X