Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

140 gallon reef ready tank with cherry solid oak stand and canapy, complete reef tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 140 gallon reef ready tank with cherry solid oak stand and canapy, complete reef tank

This is a complete reef ready oceanic tank, 60x18x31tall. Includes tank, stand cherry oak canopy, 30x12 sump with fuge/light, hard plumbing, aqua uv hard plumbed 15-25w,reefkeeper controller with ato temp and ph.Super Reef Octopus SRO 2000INT In-Sump Protein Skimmer cost $415 new alone. Does have a 20g tall tank and pump for auto top off under stand. Will sell the tank with or without led lighting. Which I paid over 5-600 for with me assembling the 4 lights, which is from rapid led and is retro setup with 4 heat sinks and similar led setup to 4 radion led lights.

Will sell the tank with light and complete minus live stock for $1200 or $800 without the lighting. I will also include all the live sand asking price. Sure I am missing things as well. Will sell the tank stand and canopy for $475

will be posting a 120g reef tank as well 4x2x2.

Only trades I may consider is a reef ready 210-300g tank, stand and canopy. Wanting a 6x2x2.5 or 8x2x2.5 or similar.
    Attached Files

will take $450 for 140g reef ready tank, stand and canopy.

Comment

$400 this weekend for tank, stand, sump and canopy. This is solid oak wood and reef ready 5ft tank. Got a new tank coming in is only reason for letting it go so cheap.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
        X