Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving and Leaving the Hobby Sale $25 for all.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Moving and Leaving the Hobby Sale $25 for all.

Moving next month and want to get rid of my livestock so I can start parting out the tank to sell.
    Tank is a freshwater community Tank. Selling all fish for $25. Need to get rid of them all at once. Moving in 2 weeks.

Ive got
    • 1 Angel Fish - He is a good size fish somewhere on the scale of being between medium and large but closer to large.
    • 2 Clown Loaches - They are very close so would prefer to sell them together, they are still on the smaller size end of the clown loach growth spectrum somewhere around small-medium I would say.
    • 1 Clown Pleco
    • 4 Cherry Barbs -
    • 3 Black Skirt Tetras (1 of them is pretty good size), 1 blue wag, 1 swordtail wag
    • 2 Otos

There may still be 1-2 amano shrimps in the tank, if I can find them when youre buying ill add them no extra charge.
    For the angel or loaches I ask that you have a tank around 50g+ The loaches when I first got them were really really small and they were used to contain a snail outbreak from the plants(mission accomplished might I add). They will get very big someday and Id like for them to live somewhere that wont stunt them. The angel is very active and will need a lot of height room. I swear its the only fish that is aware of the world beyond the glass. It will follow your actions. It feels like he is always begging for food. Will miss the guy easily my favorite fish.

I have a small branch of manzanita driftwood for sale for $20 or best offer.

Here are some pictures http://imgur.com/a/UTfjm

Location is current.

sold.

Comment

Working...
    X