This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Moving and Leaving the Hobby Sale

Moving next month and want to get rid of my livestock so I can start parting out the tank to sell.
    Tank is a freshwater community Tank. All prices negotiable.

Ive got
    • 1 Angel Fish - $20 He is a good size fish somewhere on the scale of being between medium and large but closer to large.
    • 2 Clown Loaches - $15/ea They are very close so would prefer to sell them together, they are still on the smaller size end of the clown load growth spectrum somewhere around small-medium I would say.
    • 1 Clown Pleco - $10
    • 4 Cherry Barbs - $10 for all 4
    • 3 Black Skirt Tetras (1 of them is pretty good size), 1 blue wag, 1 swordtail wag - $5 for all of them
    • 2 Otos $5

There may still be 1-2 amano shrimps in the tank, if I can find them when youre buying ill add them no extra charge.
    For the angel or loaches I ask that you have a tank around 50g+ The loaches when I first got them were really really small and they were used to contain a snail outbreak from the plants(mission accomplished might I add). They will get very big someday and Id like for them to live somewhere that wont stunt them. The angel is very active and will need a lot of height room. I swear its the only fish that is aware of the world beyond the glass. It will follow your actions. It feels like he is always begging for food. Will miss the guy easily my favorite fish.

Ive also got a bunch of plants to get rid of, but since ive neglected to fill up my co2 tank for about 2 months or so now they are looking a bit shabby, and recently started growing small amount of algae on them, They need some TLC and gently rubbing off the algae would help. But probably about $80 worth of plants, would like to sell all of them as an assorted bunch for about $30. Assorted plants would include stuff such, java fern, some vals not sure which kind, rotala rotundifolia, ludwigia repens, Bacopa Carolina, Hygrophila corymbosa, Vesuvius sword, and Cryptocoryne parva and some subwassertang moss. I also have a 10gallon tank that no longer has any fish in it, but its currently a tangled jungle, and I literally mean jungle of Rotala Rotundifolia and Ludwigia repens. $15 for the jungle of the stuff. All plants are 100% snail free as I have not seen a pest/pond snail in my tank since Aug.

I have a small branch of manzanita driftwood $20 and some pleco chew driftwood $10.
    Anyone buying fish or plants are welcome to any rocks I have at no charge.

Here are some pictures http://imgur.com/a/UTfjm

Once I sell the live stock ill make another thread for the tank/filter/lights/other accessories for sell, but feel free to make an offer or discuss details in PM for anything you may be interested in.

EDIT* I should also mention that im a huge craft beer nerd, and with it being houston, im sure most of you are too, so in lieu of money Im willing to consider some of the harder to find beers as a trade. (Bishops Barrel 2-7 for example)

Yes my profile location is current.
    Last edited by Brotaoski; 04-19-2015, 09:52 PM.

neons and 2 otos sold.

Comment

Working...
    X