Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone. I am a fresh water planted tank guy with a lot to learn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone. I am a fresh water planted tank guy with a lot to learn.

I have 2, 8 gallon cubes, a 16 gallon wide, and a work in progress 240 gallon.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

All planted and stocked with either endlers, guppy hybrids, red cherry shrimp, or ottos.

I ordered a bunch more driftwood roots for the left side of the 240 gallon tank and more plants as well. It will be stocked with about 100 endlers, 100 red cherry shrimp, and 7 ottos. Filtration is Fluval FX6, 406, 206.

I am always looking for new plants so if you have any for sale please drop me a message. :)

Wow these are nice, I'm soon to begin my journey into the planted tanks!

Comment

Thanks!

I am in love with planted tanks after seeing my brothers. I am relatively new but learning more every day. I think I will get the hang of it eventually.

The 240 gallon will eventually be a high tech tank. I have ordered the C02 regulators and tanks and new lighting.
      Last edited by TexasEngineer; 01-01-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Box!
        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Welcome to the Box!. Nice looking tank

Comment

Welcome! You can't go wrong with Endler's. They are actually my favorite fish.
            ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something
            fishy going on here, and I kinda like it!

Comment

Welcome Aboard, always great seeing new planted tank folks! We are located up in the Woodlands and have planted nanos and bigger tanks. Definitely hit us up, we usually always have trimmings every month at least
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
              Desiderius Erasmus
              GHAC President

Comment

Working...
              X