Finally completed my biotope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
    Maybe some Hatchetfish? A school of silvers or platinums would fill in the top perfectly and they love strong currents. Might have to thin some of the others, but its an option. Always liked my hatchet schools.
    Hatchets would be nice in the tank. If they stayed in the tank. Once there were tons, now there are none ( the lemmings of the fish world)
    Silver hatchets would be AWSOME.
    Emerald Green Rainbowfish
    Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

Yeah, been seeing a lot of the cooler deep bodied varieties pop up more regularly on aquabid and on some lists....
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

nice looking tank....hatchets are the only strict top dweller i would think of off the top of my head. danios and mid-high level too and dont jump. maybe some rainbows too.

Comment

Chalceus are top dwellers and are south american, but can get sizey (8-10") and possibly eat those tetras....
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Everyone is finally getting settled in. Tapajo are getting big and have amazing colors. Can already tell the dom male, looks like I have 3 males and 5 females.May remove the Buenos tetras and add more lemons. 125 geophagus aquarium:*http://youtu.be/SPjc9bPfLs8

Comment
            Last edited by agamberutti; 01-11-2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Very nice setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Working...
              X