My Fluval Edge 6 Gallon for your Fluval Edge 12 Gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: My Fluval Edge 6 Gallon for your Fluval Edge 12 Gallon

Edit- facepalm- I put this in the wrong subform. Sorry, guys- mods please move to equipment? Thanks!

I have a Fluval Edge 6 gallon in GREAT condition but I've decided that I prefer the Edge 12 for an upcoming project. No obvious scratches except for on the bottom (which will be covered with substrate)

Tank and plastics only, you can keep the light and hob filter. This works out better for you as the edge 12 light is much better for an edge 6.

To sweeten the deal I'll throw in some low-maintenance plants- Anubias nana, Rotala rotundifolia, Wendelov Java Fern , Trident Java Fern, or small portions of java moss or subwassertang.

I will also throw in a light mod if you want it; here is what it looks like on my existing Fluval Edge 12 (I recommend only one bulb for the Edge 6). This mod uses waterproof sockets. I also have a small plastic splashguard over the tank opening.

Trade only- I don't want to sell any of these things right now unless you're offering a price in the ballpark of a 12 Fluval Edge tank.

Message me through the board if you're interested or text me at 832-93I-O559

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Xerobull; 10-12-2014, 12:39 PM.
Working...
X