or trade fluval 204 and wet dry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: or trade fluval 204 and wet dry

Fluval 204 - $100 obo. I believe been discontinued but here is a description http://www.marinedepot.com/Hagen_Flu...FRCFUH-vi.html which says it does about 180gph. I got this when I bought a used aquarium and am going a different way with my filtration. Ran it for a couple of days and appears to work fine. This listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fluval-204-2...item3a688e5ab7 on ebay is for a new replacement head only $112.54 and is listed as new. You can have the complete used setup for $100 OBO

----------------------
    Wet/dry filter and filtration $100 OBO. 30Lx 10w x 16H

Wish I could use..... by the tape the Length is 23 5/8 and the dual 1" pipe connectors add 3 1/2. so you need probably 30" of working space to get in and out or to reset the in connections to the side or just put loose supply in tubes into the tank and plug the current intakes.

Bought this WetDry from I19tommy84 from a posting on fishbox he said it was 21L x 10Wx 21H well it isn't. Unfortunately, I can't tell you any thing about it because while it is used I haven't used it and he unfortunately won't put us back to an even square with his misposting.

The dimensions in my stand do not permit the 24" of the actual box or the 26 inches that the box plus connections actually require so can't use it. Even with the misrepresentation I19tommy84 won't take back saying a confusion he says something about proclear 150 - there is a proclear sticker but there are lots of knockoffs of stuff in the market changes of model dimensions and it could be a different model. Don't know but not sure I see anything that says 150 etc.

I doubt the manufacturer would give the wrong dimensions - there is a version number difference, a model number difference or it is not really a proclear - that said the wet dry has 2 connections and in this configuration lots of GPH might be possible - one 1" is usually 600 and two might be twice - but do your own calculations and I suspect if you have the need this would work great and is a BARGAIN! WISH I COULD USE!

My stand permits easy taking apart and reassembly but has partitions that are structural so...... really can't use this.

I suspect if you have the room for it would be a very serviceable unit. Unfortunately I don't. Building a similar unit DIY and I have priced it would be more than the $100 I'm asking the wet/dry and filters .... $30-$40 for the aquarium - $50 for the DIY baffle kit, $30 for the filtration stuff and then there is shipping, pvc connectors, bulkheads and ...... and the time to put it all together.

This is ready to go. Make offer! will consider trade for wetdry or otherstuff I can use!

71three five82 45five1 cell- text or voice

other stuff I need ATM
    Freshwater drift wood esp amazon basin - (mostly have now)
    72" of lights pref led enough to penetrate 24"water for plant growth ((have now)
    new top for both tanks - 72" or 20 gal U got something close talk to me and I measure
    heater for wetdry/sump that will fit in TBD enough for 120 gals
    myriad of basins pots etc to do an aquaponics run of 1000sq ft
    polycarbonate couregated(sp) sheets greenhouse quality
    polycarbonate cellular sheets greenhouse quality
    heater/ac unit for greenhouse where min setting for heat 35degrees or holds settings after power out; or
    greenhouse temp thermometer that turns off electric at 35 or close
    various float switches on and off for water level mechanical or mechanical electric

------------------------------------

Building a discus tank off the 120 with aquaponics (plant filter) for veggies.... and mostly running an 20 gal isolation/quarantine tank (planted - lightly stocked)
Working...
X