JEBAO WIRELESS RW-8 WAVE MAKER (New In Box) $75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed: JEBAO WIRELESS RW-8 WAVE MAKER (New In Box) $75

I bought 2 Jebao RW-8 for my 4ft tank, received package today 8/27/14 then open and try right away. 2 pumps were too strong for 4ft tank, 1 pump is more perfect for me so I decide sell one back to whom need it as same price I bought. $75.00

Product Description
    This compact pump is attached to the aquarium wall with magnets and protrudes only about 3 inches into the tank, making it very easy to hide. The pump includes a controller that can link with up to 8 other RW pumps wirelessly, and has several wave functions. The RW pumps can go down as low as 10% power, or 200 gal/hour, or as high as 100% power, or 2,000 gal/hour. Each slave pump’s output can be adjusted individually, while the master pump controls the wave function.

The RW-8 is equivalent to the WP-25 in output, and similar in size, and quieter than the WP-25.

Review:
    As you can see its just a tad shorter then the WP25. but the mouth is much larger opening. It basically looks like a MP10 in a little cradle as the whole unit in the tank instead of half/half.
    You can only adjust the unit up and down no more 360 style like the old unit. It is dead silent even on full power.
    The control box gives you more control then the old unit. as you now have 8 levels of power control instead of 3 so you can use it in smaller tanks and not blow up a huge sand storm.
    I find it to be more visual appealing looking in the tank over the WP25.
    The flow definetly seems to be a bit wider and doesnt push as far and narrow.

image_show.jpg963fab1ba2229d647464312b32270592.jpg2287-thickbox_default.jpg14137566159_514bc357ff_b.jpgrw-2.jpg

Note: This is brand new in box, so I am lazy to taking pictures. I'm just copy some pictures on website to show to someone did not know what is it.
    I may change my mind to keep it anytime , so I'm sorry first if I cancel my selling if it is not pending yet.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dhnguyen99; 09-08-2014, 09:45 PM.
Working...
X