Salt Mix ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salt Mix ?

I asked this question on another forum but I would like y'alls opinion also. Where is the best place to order salt mix from in bulk (quality & price). By bulk I mean 200-400G worth

Most of ur boxes are 160-200g worth

Comment

Ya but I'm trying to find the best deal quality and price a few weeks ago I bought 200g for $53. I wanna know what salt mix some of you buy and if its a better deal. I know I can just Google it but to me its better to just ask the hobbyist

Comment

My personal favorite Salt is Fritz and you can have it from FJW locally in Houston for $50 the 200gal box. I tried all kind of Salts (Red Sea, Tropic Marin, ESV B-ionics, Oceanic, IO) but now i'm very happy with Fritz Salt, the parameter are very consistent and the Alk is not crazy high like other brands. This salt works for me because i like low alk and also dose my tanks (Calcium Reactors or Dosing Pumps). Red sea Coral Pro is a good salt if you are going to replenish trace elements with water changes.

Comment

Drsfostersmith.com is good too. They have good reef crystal prices and free shipping after 49.99. They don't charge extra for heavy shipping

Comment

Ya on reef central several members said they use Dr fosters & smith and you can buy 400g for $90 and get a $10 coupon. I'm going to check into that. I have Dr F&S magazines coming in the mail

Comment

Working...
            X