Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Lots of aquarium equipment for sale.

I have a few aquarium items from old tanks I am looking to get rid of. I am located right near Sawdust and 45 North in The Woodlands/Spring.

$125- Reef ready 50 (ish?) gallon corner aquarium with black painted stand with SILENT and fail safe overflow. This aquarium has served me really well for my breeding clownfish and anemone, but since the anemone is now 20" or so across I am moving to a bigger tank. The dimensions of the tank are 24" x 24" x 24" with the corner cut out. Black overflow in the corner with bulkheads I installed.

$60 - SCA 301 aquarium skimmer. This is designed like the bubble magus 3 cone. Very quiet, if I wasn't upgrading to a bigger tank I would be keeping it. Used about one year.

$40 - Rio 3100 pump. This pump is in good shape and is rated for 900 GPH. Used as a return on a 90, provided good flow I just have a Eheim pump now and don't need this one.

$8 - Mag float cleaner. Floating magnet cleaner, in fairly good shape.

$20 - HDPE food grade barrel. Only previous thing stored in it was tomato paste. I have one just like it I drilled and am using for RO water. This is ready to use, completely clean and has no scent. I will drill it and install a bulkhead for you for an extra $10.

SOLD - Aquatop Canister filter used for Mantis shrimp tank with 2 packages of cut to fit filter material. This thing was completely silent and worked great on that tank, sadly he died after a molt =(. No longer need.

$100 - 4 foot LED lighting. Used on a 90 gallon, took two 12" or so anemones to about 20". Great lenses, 100w total wattage. Non dimmable but has silent cooling system.

$75 - DIY sump with included top off reservoir. Has three chambers, one for skimmer/drain, one for pump, and one (full height baffled) chamber for RO water to top off. Built using glass baffles for strength. Built out of a 15 gallon high to fit the aquarium stand. 20" x 10" x 18".

$20 - Box of ultra fine sand - 20lbs

$40 - two buckets half full of crushed coral (~40 pounds)

$5 each - Two float style hydrometers

$40 - Pressurized bladder drinking water tank, faucet and plumbing for RO system.

$50 - ETSS Reef Devil Deluxe. Worked great on a 75 gallon, amazing skimmers. Could be run with the RIO pump on sale here, or a mag pump 5 or greater.

$5 - Air pumps. Used in good condition.

$30 - Wet dry previously used as purely wet sump

$25 - extra 50w led from DIY system. Had an uncle break the fan on this, could have a different fan attached or moved to a new heat sink. 50 w 1000k multichip just like the one used on the 4ft system. Could be used to make the lighting system 72" long.

Various powerheads - all working, all completely silent. $5 a piece.

Text or PM me. 46nine-eight31-8828

Edit: Forgot to list my portal and heater! I'm going to a bow front, and don't think this would work well on it. This thing is AWESOME to look close up at coral polyps, and the optics mean you can see it from any angle/far away.

$50 - Portal Viewer Magnifier. In like new shape. This thing is so cool, I kind of wish I wasn't going bow front so I could still use it. Really good algae scrubber too.

SOLD - 500w catalina titanium heater.
    Last edited by sawvarshornsoff; 07-30-2014, 12:55 PM.

Edited with what has sold. Have a few people interested in pumps and powerheads, let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
    X