No announcement yet.

Moving Apartment, must get rid of Fish to good home, large freshwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Moving Apartment, must get rid of Fish to good home, large freshwater

DSC_0003.jpgDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0001.jpgDSC_0004.jpgDSC_0005.jpgDSC_0007.jpgDSC_0008.jpg

Hello everyone, my complex is making get rid of large fish tank. I'm looking to find good homes for all of the above fish.

-I have 2 Oscars, One Albino and 1 Red Tiger. Both are close to a foot long. Asking 20 Dollars for Each.

-Next is my Iradescent Shark, it is a beautiful fish but needs a large tank, it is probably close to 15 inches or so. Asking 40 Dollars for this fish.

- I also have a giant red-tail gourami, probably my favorite fish of the tank. I've had it since it was a baby, it is
    now probably the largest fish in the tank, just over a foot long but very thick. Asking 50 dollars for this fish.

-One Black Belt Cichlid is also in my tank, probably about 9-10 inches. Asking 20 Dollars for this fish.

There is also an Albino Pleco which is about 8 inches, and also a black one which is nearing 2 feet. 20 Dollars for each Pleco.

I am just looking to find good homes for these fish, message me or reply here for questions and more information.

Need to have these fish gone soon, I live over off Briarforest/Eldridge.

Thanks!

All that is left is one large black pleco, it is about 16 inches in length.
    Giving it away for free whoever wants to come get it.

Once again I live on the westside of Houston off Briarforest/Eldridge. Message me for more information, need this pleco gone soon!

Comment

Working...
    X