No announcement yet.

Next Houston Aquarium Society Auction: July 27, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be bringing some geophagus fry for a friend.

Comment

I have koi, red (velvet? not sure), Albino red, Hi-fin red's, blue and blue peppermint swords.
      Guppies:
      Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
      Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
      HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Is the goby a fish eater? I need something for my culls as the cull tank is over run!
        Originally posted by clayt101 View Post
        Also, pretty sure Jim is bringing a large jade goby that he got at ACA and possibly some bristlenose plecos and syno petricolas. He might even bring zebra plecos.
        Guppies:
        Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)

Comment

how was it?

Comment

It was fun. There was not a huge turnout, so it was really a buyer's market. I got a ton of angelfish, live bearers and even some oscars. I also got a goldy pleco. Everything I bought was mainly to sell to the LFS here in Baton Rouge, but I did get some stuff for myself: white swordtails and a male Eureka Red cichlid. Charles brought several nice plecos and someone brought 2 large puffers that I think went for very cheap (I really don't know puffer prices). I am also happy to announce that I am now the official "publicity" person for HAS, so hopefully I can drum up more interest in the future. I guess I am the CPO...Chief Publicity Officer lol

Comment

It was fun. I could only stay for about an hour, but I managed to come out with 4 Oscars, cheap. Glad your publicity person, we surely need it.
              Guppies:

Comment

Working...
              X