Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Houston Aquarium Society Auction: July 27, 2014

I thought I should add the year in case people get confused

Wow, that's my husband's birthday! I'll tell him we're taking the fish out for a steak dinner. :P
    Guppies:
    Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
    Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
    HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Lets get pumped up for this!!!
      Who is bringing what? So far I will amaze you with 2 bags of rocks, a double stand for 10 gallon aquariums, a canvas bag with a betta on it (very nice, hand made), and a marineland pump!!!

Comment

Where at and what time?

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

How does this work? Does the club keep sales or does the individual seller?

Comment

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
            Where at and what time?
            11 AM START - 10 AM SELLERS/BIDDERS CHECK-IN

AMERICAN LEGION POST
            11702 OLD GALVESTON ROAD
            HOUSTON, TX 77034
            (WHERE THE JET IS)

Originally posted by gambs View Post
            How does this work? Does the club keep sales or does the individual seller?
            All information can be downloaded off of this page:

A portion goes to the club, but sellers keep the majority.

Comment

Sweet, I'll try to make it out

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Well lets see, my plants are over running my tanks; I've got swordtails coming out my ears, oh and the ABN has babies. And I got a very few of these to bring as well.
                Attached Files
                Guppies:
                Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
                Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
                HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

I have a double 10 gallon stand that I will be bringing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fancyfish View Post
                    Well lets see, my plants are over running my tanks; I've got swordtails coming out my ears, oh and the ABN has babies. And I got a very few of these to bring as well.
                    What kind of swords? I would not mind getting some red velvet swords.

Comment

I am planning to bring several varieties of angels including what I believe are leopard. As well as, zebra, black & of course, Koi. Also, julidochromis malieri and plenty of plants. Clay, I won the auction on two of your Blue Acara at the March Auction. They have grown to about 3 inches and developed breeding color, a blackening from the forehead down across the face. Thought at first I had two males, but this weekend, I had a batch of fry. I separated a bunch out and am raising them separately as you would angels. These guys must be really prolific.

Comment

They are beautiful fish, not agressive at all. Glad it worked out for you. Mine stopped breeding, but I think it might be because I raised the heat for my discus.

I am also bringing 2 albino Eureka Reds that are males but have not developed full color yet.

I think my friend John is bringing some blue crawfish.
                        We really need to spread the word about the auction, HAS does no publicity!

Also, if anybody happens to hit the LFSs, I am looking for standard fin blue angels that look like wilds and female albino Eureka Reds. Don't buy for me, just let me know. Thanks

Comment

Also, pretty sure Jim is bringing a large jade goby that he got at ACA and possibly some bristlenose plecos and syno petricolas. He might even bring zebra plecos.

Comment

Also bringing some bettas

Comment

I just got the official ok from my LFS in Baton Rouge to go ahead and pick up angels. So I will be buying if the price is right!

Comment

Working...
                              X