No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise...and here we go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise, surprise...and here we go!!!

So as most of you know I have a tank that has a colony of Troph Ndole Bay and a small group of Ikola. The Ikolas were prolific breeders but I never got anything from the Ndoles. I sold the group of Ikolas a few weeks ago and low and behold, look at what I found swimming in my tank today. I counted five but there may be more hiding. Funny thing is, I didn't even know I had any females holding! Enjoy the short vid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Hiding in that holey rock

Comment

Yep! How's your group doing? Did mama ever spit?

Comment

One more shot of the babies and my newest tank mates...3 Zebra loaches. They are keeping the MTS in check.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieNHouston View Post
          Yep! How's your group doing? Did mama ever spit?
          They are doing Awesome. Yeah she did spit, ended up with 6 of the 8, 4 lived 2 died. It was nuts one of the adults ripped one of the fry in half. I have never seen that before. I re-arranged my rock work and gave them some better hiding places. I am gonna change out the rock with holey rock soon to give the small ones better hiding places. Other than that the colony is great, really brought my group back to life. Thanks again

Your colony is looking great. Keep up the good work

Comment

Sorry to hear about the two you lost but at least you got six bonus fish!!!

Comment

Awesome red on those adults

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Working...
              X