125 Gallon Freshwater Setup Must Sell Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 125 Gallon Freshwater Setup Must Sell Everything

I am moving and getting out of the hobby. I have sold some of the livestock already. Currently there sits two large green severs, 1 snowball pleco, 1 blockhead cichlid, 1 Dubosi Cichlid, 1 electric Blue cichlid, 1 green terror, 2 pearl geophagus, 1 pearl gourami, and 4 silver dollars. There is another post if interested in only livestock. Would rather sell as whole.

There are two GLO t5 lighting fixtures, folding glass tops, 1 eheim canister filter, a 30 gallon sump. It has a predriled overflow box installed and another set of plumbed pre drills for another pump if you so choose. There is 100lbs of sand in it and about 75lbs of driftwood. There is a bubbler and eheim Jagger heater installed as well. The stand is pine and painted black. The tank has a lifetime warranty and was replaced about 1 year ago. I will include my python water changing hose and siphon, it is 25 or 30 feet long, as well as all fish food I have left and anything freshwater fish related.

This tank was about $3000 to put everything together. Will sell for $1000 OBO.

image.jpg

Bump, will sell for $800

Comment

Sold the big fish and all the driftwood, will now part with the rest of the setup and leftover fish for $600

Comment

Working...
      X