This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Entire Saltwater Setup 29 gallon hex

I am moving soon and looking to get rid of my saltwater setup. I don't want to piece it out, you're more than welcome to once you get it. It has 2 koralia nano powerheads, 1 two little fishes reactor with pump, 1 fluvial in tank heater, it has 1 HOB Reef Octopus protein Skimmer with external pump, it has 45 lbs of live rock and another 45lbs of sand, 2 clownfish, 1 Cardinalfish and 1 watchman goby and 3 large tonga nassarus snails and some assorted clean up crew. There is also a torch coral, a duncan coral and a frogspawn. Lighting comes with 5 Ecoxotic Stunner Strips on a dimmer with power source retrofitted into hood. The stand and tank are from petco a long time ago. I'll also throw in ALL of my saltwater equipment, test kits, algae scrapers, buckets, water storage, etc. The skimmer alone was $300. The lights and powerheads another $200.

The cost of the whole setup was around $1000, I'll be ok to part with it for $350 to someone who will give it a good home. I don't have ability to transport it, you'll need to have it moved by professional tank movers unless you're just awesome at it yourself. I have used Fish Gallery in the past

Again, entire setup for $350 OBO, please email me at jacktdavidson@gmail.com

Photos can be seen on my craigslist post from a few weeks ago:
    http://houston.craigslist.org/for/4463740325.html

all livestock sold, parting out in new thread

Comment

Working...
    X