This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Entire 125 gallon freshwater setup, EVERYTHING $1200

I do not want to sell this tank, I've had it for almost 3 years now, some of the livestock I've had for almost 5 years, but I'm moving from an apartment to a house, and ironically, there isn't a place for it. The tank has two sets of pre drills, one of the pre drills is on an overflow that goes into a 30 gallon DIY sump with pump. The other set of holes is plumbed and ready for whatever type of pump you'd like to put on it. There is also an Eheim canister filter on the tank. I have 100lbs of sand, 100lbs of driftwood, some rock, and a bunch of fake plants. It is heated by an Eheim Jagger heater in the sump. The stand and tank and everything was purchased from Fish Gallery Houston. They've been helping me out for years. The livestock is a mix of fish, and one of my favorite, my Mbu pufferfish, he eats out of your hand. This is a special fish and requires special food, and will eventually get almost 3 feet long. I use my 30ft python hose to change about 60 gallons every two weeks, keeps the fish very healthy and algae a non issue. The tank also has two sets of Glo T5 lights, with two bulbs in each setup for the full color spectrum. This cannot be moved by you and a friend, it weighs 3000lbs, Fish gallery has a moving company just for tanks and livestock. I need this gone by July 1st, and preferably to a great home. Serious contacts only. I've put in about $3000 into this tank just in the first year.

I will sell this entire thing, livestock included, as well as ALL fish tools, tests, etc that I own. Please let this go to a good home with someone who takes care of it. I will sell it all for $1200 OBO

email me if interested. jacktdavidson@gmail.com

You can also see photos on the craigslist post I had done a few weeks ago.

Mbu Puffer, which was part of livestock has been sold.

Comment

MBU fish sold.

Comment

Working...
      X