This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Mbu Puffer, Green Severums, Silver Dollars, Green Terror, Etc

I'm reluctantly taking down my 125 gallon freshwater setup and selling the entire thing. I'd like to sell livestock and equipment in one fell swoop and just have the entire thing go to a new caring home. I've bought everything from Fish Gallery over the last 5 years, their team has helped me with everything. I'm good friends with the staff. If you want the entire thing, livestock included I'm selling it for $1200 If you only want the fish keep reading. If you are interested in any of this please email me at jacktdavidson@gmail.com

If I don't find homes for the fish I will be giving the big ones to fish gallery's main 1000 gallon aquarium for display.

I have a 3 year old Mbu Puffer, he or she is about 7 inches long, this fish will only go to a tank bigger than my 125 gallon: $120

I have 2 green severums, 4 years old, females I believe, they are about 7 to 8 inches long, very healthy, must got to large tank, at least 125 gallon: $80 for the pair,

I have one true snowball pleco, first fish ever, 4 years old, wild caught, fantastic health, 4 inches long, $75

4 silverdollars, 2 years old, 2 to 3 inches long, $20 for all 4.

1 Green Terror, about 4 inches long, not sure of the sex, $20

2 Pearl Geo's both males I believe, $15 each or $25 for both

1 Pearl Gourami: 4 years old, 3 to 4 inches long, $10

1 Dubosi Cichlid, white stripe, 2.5 years old, 4 inches, $15

1 Electric Blue Johani, 2.5 years old, 4 inches, $15

1 African Blockhead Cichlid, 3 years old, 5 inches, Male, $20

Again, I'd love to part with the whole thing as one since these fish have all grown together, either way, please email me if interested. jacktdavidson@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,

Jack
    Last edited by geometryteacher; 05-10-2014, 12:10 PM.

Mbu puffer spoken for. All rest still available

Comment

Will sell all fish $10 off prices listed.

Comment

Severums Spoken For

I have a buyer coming by to get the Sevs this Afternoon. All other fish still available.

Comment

Sevs are sold, MBU sold, Dubosi sold, blockhead sold.

True snowball pleco, will stay 4 inches, wild caught $50.

Will part with all others for $50, must bring net!

Comment

People wanting parts of tank, livestock needs to go, will sell ALL fish for $50, including pleco

Comment

All sold

Comment

Working...
              X