No announcement yet.

29 WC Tropheus Brichardi "Ulwile"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, Internet misunderstanding. I didn't mean you were complaining, i just meant that Rene always goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are satisfied

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

They are beautiful fish. I love all your tanks you have that you show on YouTube, all of the tank clean and fish very healthy and beauty. About Rene, He is not only great seller he is very friendly, he is easy to talk and laugh when you have a conversation with him and the important that he will make you happy with your order.

Comment

Looking good drew. I'm glad you felt comfortable with Rene. :-). He's the best. Be glad when he returns.
        210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
        125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by Austy16414 View Post
          Oops, Internet misunderstanding. I didn't mean you were complaining, i just meant that Rene always goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are satisfied
          I figured just wanted to make sure. lol And yes Rene is like that!

Originally posted by hungvanvo View Post
          They are beautiful fish. I love all your tanks you have that you show on YouTube, all of the tank clean and fish very healthy and beauty. About Rene, He is not only great seller he is very friendly, he is easy to talk and laugh when you have a conversation with him and the important that he will make you happy with your order.
          Thank you for your kind word Hung.

I agree, Rene and I became pretty Close throughout our Conversations. Good man for sure. Kind hearted and Genuine!

Originally posted by moganman View Post
          Looking good drew. I'm glad you felt comfortable with Rene. :-). He's the best. Be glad when he returns.
          Thank you Joe!

Me too. I could tell from the start that he was a good guy. Our First conversation was about 45 minutes and it was a good one. Lots of Laughs. He's a cheerful guy! I'm hoping that he returns as well. Definitely does what he needs to do and is always improving his practices and himself personally from my experience.

Looking forward to it. But if not, it's good to know that I've made myself a friend.

Sincerely,
          Andrew C.
          Andrew C.
          My Youtube Channel
          Join the Tropheus & More community today!
          (KJV) Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9-13, John 3:16-17

Keeping:
          WC Tropheus Bulu Point, Ikola, Kasanga, Maswa, Pemba, Ulwile, Mpulungu, Tanzania Murago
          WC Petro. Trews,Petro. Moshi
          WC Eretmodus "Mpulungu, Kasanga"-F1 "Bulu Point"
          WC N. Tretacephalus
          WC L. Ocellatus "Isanga", L. Multifaciatus "Mbita"- L. Brevis "Kavala"

Comment

just wanted to say they look great. Also are the eye color of them blue?
            Fishes says "pook pook".

Comment

Thank you! And yes they are a very nice blue!

The fry even have blue eye's by 1"...
              Andrew C.
              My Youtube Channel

Keeping:
              WC Tropheus Bulu Point, Ikola, Kasanga, Maswa, Pemba, Ulwile, Mpulungu, Tanzania Murago
              WC N. Tretacephalus

Comment

Jjst wanted to share a video of the little ones from tonight. This is tank 2 of 2 and has more accurate lighting on them to show their true colors.

Deefintely some cool looking little guys and gals.

Enjoy!

Andrew C.
                My Youtube Channel

Keeping:
                WC N. Tretacephalus

Comment

Working...
                X