Full Set up with African Cichild colony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Full Set up with African Cichild colony

FOR SALE...... PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST.... I am NOT looking to part out, but will sell fish as a group and tank & equipment as a group.

EQUIPMENT (ALL EQUIPMENT PENDING PICK UP)

55 Gal Glass Aquarium
    Solid wood stand and matching hood
    Light built into hood w? 1 extra bulb
    Fluval 305 with quick disconnect, manual and some extra media
    Heater
    Powerhead pump
    Bubbler with pump
    100 lbs pool sand
    Decorative flagstone rock in different color
    Decorative Plastic plants
    Food
    Glass cleaner w/ long handle
    Large net with long handle

LIVESTOCK (ALL LIVESTOCK IS PENDING PICK UP on 4/1/2014)

5 Adult Ruby Green Cichlids.. 1 Male, 3 Female
    9 Adult Pundamilla Nyererei (Makobe Island) Including a proven breeding pair (3 large males, 1 dominate,2 sub dominate)
    12-15 Pundamilia Nyererei (Makobe Island) Fry- not sexed
    1 12" Pleco

I would like to sell as a total package (Equipment & Fish). I will sell the fish as a total package and the Equipment as a package. But the Fish must go first. (300.00 for the entire fish group & 300.00 for all of the equipment)

I AM NOT PARTING OUT.

The tank and stand and in very good condition. few minor little scratches but not visible when filled. The Fluval is only 8 months old and works beautifully, the powerhead is only a couple month old. The light was just replaced in December and I just put in all new plastic plants in January. I also just replaced the bubbler about a month ago.

All adult fish and fry are healthy and eat VERY well. The male Nyererei Makobe Island have stunning color! They are also not easy to find around here.

The Makobe Island Young Adult Male alone sell for over 44.00 a piece on Live Fish Direct. (http://www.livefishdirect.com/store.php?fid=1042) CichlidPlanet sells theirs 4 unsexed juvis for $85.00 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pundamilia...-/261436795017) so as you can see, they are not cheap.

$600.00 obo.... Total out the door. (please no lowballers)

Located in Spring off Rayford Rd ... bring help to load and buckets for fish

Photos of the tank set up, Male Ruby Green, Breeding Male Nyererei, close up of fry, Pleco and Fluval 305 and more below.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg11.jpg10.jpgDSC05829.jpgpump.jpg
    Last edited by MichelleRenee68; 03-31-2014, 07:11 PM.

Updated

Comment

Working...
    X