New from San antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from San antonio

Hello, just joined to have another source of information on fish that i been keeping for less than a year now.

Up to 2 55 gallon tanks with africans, haps and peacocks. One is mine, other is my wife, where we have say in our own tanks. Then have a 4'long 37 gallon tank trying to stock with shell and rock tangs. Just having trouble finding ones i want that i can easily get.

Welcome to the box.... Donovan crazy42bmx breeds shellies and has a few different kinds awesome stock

Comment

Welcom to the Box!
      Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Welcome to the box.

Tanganyikans!

Comment

Welcome to Houston Fish Box. And you are lucky that your wife love fish too. not like my wife chew my ear all the time. Check out Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish in San Antonio http://www.davesfish.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hungvanvo View Post
            Welcome to Houston Fish Box. And you are lucky that your wife love fish too. not like my wife chew my ear all the time. Check out Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish in San Antonio http://www.davesfish.com/

Thank you, and I know about Daves. Just looking for some small tangs that i know he doesn't have, or I'd get them from him since he has good fish and prices.

Comment

welcome to the box!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                Desiderius Erasmus
                GHAC President

Comment

Welcome to the Box !!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X